We found new homes!
Our more recently Adopted Animals.
What is included
When you adopt a pet from CNHS you get more than a great pet. Each adoption includes the following:
- Spaying (Female) or neutering (Males)
- First Treatment for Worms
- Flea and Tick Treatment
- Temporary Vaccinations
- Rabies Vaccination
- Microchipping (dogs only)
- Behavior and Training advice
- Free veterinary examination within five working days of the adoption.
Some things you should know about adopting before you come to the shelter.
- Call ahead of time to see if the pet you are interested in is still available. They may be on the website but could be getting looked at.
- We do not put our animals on hold unless you are traveling from out of town. If you want to place someone on a travel hold, you MUST call ahead.
- A meet-and-greet is required with your family pets. If you have any questions or concerns please call and talk with the staff prior to coming to the shelter.
Dogs: $25.00 - $120.00
VIP (Very Impressive Pet) $200.00
Cats and Kittens: $25.00 - $100.00