What is included
When you adopt a pet from CNHS you get more than a great pet. Each adoption includes the following:
- Spaying (females) or neutering (males)
- First Treatment for Worms
- Flea and Tick Treatment
- Temporary Vaccinations
- Rabies Vaccination
- Microchipping (dogs only)
- Behavior and Training advice
- Free veterinary examination within five working days of the adoption
- Call us ahead of time to verify availability. Some pets are in foster homes and available to meet by appointment only.
- We do not put animals on hold unless you are traveling from out of town. To request a travel hold, you MUST call ahead.
- A meet-and-greet is required with some family pets. If you have pets, please speak with our adoption staff prior to your visit.
VIP (Very Impressive Pet): $200
Puppies (younger than 6 months of age): $165
Dogs (older than 6 months of age): $25 - $120
Cats and Kittens: $25 - $100