VOLUNTEERS WAG OUR TAILS!
Thank you for your interest in volunteering at the Central Nebraska Humane Society. Our animals benefit greatly from the extra love and care that our valuable volunteers provide. Please consider becoming a member of our volunteer team. We have a variety of ways that you can help out our animals while they are waiting for their forever homes.
- Exercising our dogs
- Socializing timid cats and dogs
- Brushing or grooming cats and dogs
- Fostering our special needs animals
- Helping with Adopt-A-Pet functions
- Making follow-up phone calls to adopters
- Helping in our Bark Avenue Boutique
- Must be able to commit to four hours per month
- Must be 16 years or older or accompanied by an adult while volunteering
- Must be able to spend at least 30 minutes with the animal, if walking or socializing
- Must wear closed-toed shoes and appropriate clothing
If you are interested in helping, we would love to talk to you!
Thank you to the wonderful volunteers from MFS who built this pavillion so our volunteers and dogs playing outside could have shelter...